Highlights of France and Barcelona Summer 2019
- WALKING TOUR in Paris and Carcassonne with a Local Specialist
- CITY TOUR in Lyon and Barcelona
- ORIENTATION of Paris, Avignon, Nice, Monaco and Arles
- VISIT Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Château de Chenonceau in the Loire Valley and the Dalí Theatre and Museum in Figueres
- VIEW the Eiffel Tower, Chartres Cathedral, Château de Chambord, the Papal Palace of Avignon, the Promenade des Anglais and Place Masséna in Nice, Monaco's Royal Palace and Cathedral, the Roman Amphitheatre of Arles, La Sagrada Família and Columbus Monument in Barcelona
- SCENIC DRIVE through the Loire Valley
You will visit the following 3 places:
Monaco, officially the Principality of Monaco, is a sovereign city-state and microstate, located on the French Riviera in Western Europe. Monaco is known as a playground for the rich and famous, due to its tax laws. Monte-Carlo, its major district, is home to an elegant belle-époque casino complex and ornate Salle Garnier opera house. It also has many luxurious hotels, boutiques, nightclubs and restaurants.
Spain – one of Europe’s most top travel destinations for its fantastic beaches, islands, UNESCO World Heritage sites, stunning and diverse countryside, buzzing nightlife, delicious cuisine and world-famous fiestas! The country is a friendly, multicultural society dedicated to building curious minds, positive attitudes and creative spirits. With great beaches, fun nightlife, many cultural regions and historic cities, Spain makes a great destination for any kind of trip.
France has been the world's most popular tourist destination for over twenty years. It received 83 million visitors in 2012, although these figures are highly skewed by the number of people who frequent the country for the weekend, particularly to visit Disneyland Paris, Europe's most popular visitor attraction. All these people come to France for many a reason: its cities contain some of the greatest treasures on the continent, its countryside is prosperous and well-tended and it boasts dozens of major tourist attractions. France is one of the most geographically diverse countries in Europe, containing areas as different from each other as urban chic Paris, the sunny French Riviera, long Atlantic beaches, the winter sports resorts of the French Alps, the castles of the Loire Valley, rugged Celtic Brittany and the historian's dream that is Normandy. The country seduces travellers with its unfalteringly familiar culture, woven around cafe terraces, village-square markets and lace-curtained bistros with their plat du jour chalked on the board. France citizens enjoy a high standard of living, and the country performs well in international rankings of education, health care, life expectancy, civil liberties, and human development.