Performance & Festival Cruises
Whether your group would like to perform on board the ship or at a port, participate in a music festival, or just cruise for fun, we can make that happen! Ports around the country include but are not limited to Galveston, New Orleans, Port Canaveral, Los Angeles, Tampa, and Miami. A Variety of cruise itineraries and destinations are available. New memories will be created for your entire group no matter the destination. One of the many to-do’s are soaking up the sun on the deck or splashing the day away, either way, a pleasurable scenic day will be had.
Travel Package may include:
- 3, 4, 5 to 7 Night Cruises available
- Student Friendly Ships
- All meals including Fine Dining and Late Night Buffets
- Port Charges & Gratuities
- Shipboard activities including swimming, dancing, movies, Teen Disco, live entertainment and much more!
- Service Host on board to assist with check-in, performances and various needs
- Spacious Cabin Accommodations with 24 hour stateroom Service
- Performance Onboard Ship(adjudicated if desired) and/or at a port
- All taxes and fees
WHY SELECT ALL WORLD TRAVEL & TOURS?
- Texas owned & operated since 1971, AWT provides service to groups of all sizes to destinations throughout the world.
- No group is too small or too large.
- Career educators and travel professionals plan and coordinate group travel. Dance and Music Specialist on Staff!
- Trips are custom designed to meet the needs of individual groups.
- Built around the festival, event, or date of your choice, we arrange transportation, hotels, meals, sightseeing, performances or workshops that meet the needs of the most discriminating Director.
- Competitive Pricing – We use our buying power to make sure that our groups get the best value for their money. Insurance - $1,000,000 Liability Insurance & Errors and Omissions Insurance. AWT is a member of SYTA (Student and Youth Travel Association).
- Members are committed to professionalism in student travel and meet strict criteria for financial stability, insurance, and adhere to the SYTA Code of Ethics.