This city is known for its European charm. You will be captivated by the mixture of old and new art and architecture. Montréal is the second largest primarily French-speaking city in the world.If you would like to find France in North America, this is your town! There is plenty to see and do.Montréal, c’est si bon!
Travel Package may include:
- Suggest 4 or 5 Night student friendly hotel
- Round Trip Air
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation with guide
- Meal Plans vary by itinerary
- Arrangement of all performances
- City Tour of Montréal with possible highlights of The Old Port of Montréal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph’s Oratory and Olympic Park.
- Potential workshop/clinic at McGill University’s School of Music
- Possible Concert Choir, Concert Band, or Orchestra performance in local church
- Pointe-à-Calliere, Montréal Archaeology and History Complex
- Interactive Science Museum with admission to the Immersion Cinema
- Montréal Botanical Gardens
- Biodôme de Montréal
- Boat Cruise
- Possible excursions to other cities