ravel through the history of art and architectural masterpieces in Italy.
Italy, nicknamed the boot for its geography, is the cradle of European civilization – established by the Roman Empire and continued by the Roman Catholic Church. Stand face-to-face with some of Italy’s most iconic images of the past 2,000 years.
Travel Package may include: Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa, Lucca, and Assisi
- Suggest 6 to 8 Nights at student friendly hotel
- Round Trip Air
- Meal plans vary by itinerary
- Full Program of Sightseeing by deluxe motorcoach
- Professional English speaking Tour Guides
- Arrangement of all performances
- Possible Choral performance at the Vatican
- Band and Dance/Drill Team Performance Options include Churches, City Centers, parades, festivals etc.
Sight-seeing may include:
- Trevi Fountain
- Sistine Chapel
- Roman Colosseum
- Renaissance-era architecture in Lucca
- Basilica di San Francesco in Assisi
- Michelangelo’s David in Florence
- Leaning Tower of Pisa